Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ethan.

Ethan's lion face.
He built the train all by himself!


paint samples. help me choose a colour?

leaning towards Ellie May Rose.



How cute is the name?!


Babysitted Ethan on Friday night. and gosh! I don't think I've ever been so tired! He's 3 and an absolute cutie! Took him to the playground near my house, we watched Charlotte's Web (which is his favourite movie), painted for hours, played with lego and just had a blast.

I am now an owner of a GORGEOUS Calvin Klein little black dress. It's so Audrey Hepburn-ish. and it is such a timeless classic, I just HAD to have it.

I had lunch with mummy and daddy today after church at this new Japanese noodle place in Sunnybank Plaza. It's outside next to the bakery. There was nothing but noodles and soup!!! I don't get it. I think I'm eating too much..

No comments:

Post a Comment