- As much as I disagree with the idea of Casinos, they are actually really pretty. Guess that's how they draw people in.
- I've decided I want kids. 3 boys, 1 girl. I babysat Ethan again. We watched Nemo, and he made fishy noises AND faces during the entire movie. I think I'd be a good parent.
- I have this nagging feeling in the back of my head that I just cannot get rid off. I'm snapping at everyone, and I'm having nightmares.
- The guys were trying to tell me last night, that to win money (The Wheel) all you have to do is just pick a number and place your bets. Instead, logical me was convince that there was a system. I watched The Wheel (for a long time) carefully, and deduce the relationship between the wheel spinner's (or whatever) arm strength and the amount of bets placed.
- I like holding hands.
- Yesterday was the first day of Summer. But it rained soo heavily, Upper Foodcourt in Garden City flooded.
|we heart it.|
- Joseph Vincent is in Adelaide. and not Brisbane :( *sniff*
My head is now empty. and I didn't even have to waste paper in my diary :)
Hillsong Brisbane is having a Christmas Spectacular.. I officially invite every single person who is reading this to come! If you don't have tickets, thats okay, you'll still be let in. Or shoot me a email.