I love good cuisine. love love it, I get it from my mummy and my grandma who were both ahhhmazzing cooks.
So this is a tough one for me.
1. Mum's pasta. She makes the BEST pasta (I'm ALWAYS going on about this). Nothing and nowhere can beat it, however I'm yet to go to Italy to try the real deal. I love her egg fettuccine with grilled zuchini, roast chicken pieces and olive oil. Or the butter cream sauce penne.. list goes on.
2. Char Kuey Teow. Typical Malaysian hawker food that is oh so good.
3. Dark chocolate with almonds
4. Wafia's raspberry and chocolate brownie cheesecake. the most heavenly thing ever.
5. Cake. (mainly home-made) nuff' said.