So last year I attended Brisbane's Biggest Pamper Party. This year it is on again! and it's going to be bigger and better. I really recommend all you ladies out there to come along! It's great fun, good way to meet new people and a nice way to just chill and get pampered. I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had! I got a gorgeous manicure with lil diamonds and it was all for a good cause! how good is that? there's going to be make up artists there with professional equipment and more.
Saturday, March 12 · 3:00pm - 5:30pm
PCYC Hall (next to Hibiscus Sports Complex)
Corner of Klumpp Rd & Hibiscus Place
Mount Gravatt, Australia
Calling all girlfriends,
YOUR day is coming up in March: International Women's Day and we can't think of a better way to celebrate than to pamper ourselves silly by throwing a gigantic high tea party - AGAIN! Last year's party was such a whopping success, we just had to do it all over, but this time, the indulgence will go to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL! :)
And being the multi-tasking women that we are, while we're having fun, elegantly feeding our faces, and wallowing in all sorts of luxuries, we'll raise funds for orphan children in Uganda!
Watoto has been helping to rescue hundreds of thousands of orphan children and widows by building villages where children are placed into loving homes with a house mother. Within the village, they receive nourishment, education, medical care, and the love and support of a family.
I went with a team to Uganda in 2009 to build one of these houses. The difference that Watoto is making is phenomenal! Lives are being restored, children have hope again, and widows are finding a place to belong.
Our goal is to raise $38,000 so that we can build another house in 2012 for the precious children of Uganda. Will you join us in this effort by coming to our prestigious pamper party?
Just as an appetiser, here's what we've got up our sleeve:
* Ultimate High Tea - we guarantee you an exquisite high tea experience you'll never forget!
* Pamper Sessions - indulge in a hand spa, spoil yourself with a massage, be beautified with a make-over or glam up with a manicure!
* VIW (Very Important Women) Shoppe - take home an exquisite piece of art by local artist Nina Angela (a favourite from last year's party), score a bargain at our Preloved Boutique where fashion labels don't have to be expensive, and top it off with a trendy piece of African jewellery made by African women!
* Lucky Lady door prizes - gift vouchers, make-up packages, Body Shop bundles and more!
Entry is only $5 and then you may spend as much or as little as you want to eat, get pampered or shop!
Here's what you can do now:
* Red lipstick (or pencil) in Saturday 12th March 3pm - 5:30pm into your diary :)
* Find girlfriends who are hairdressers or professional masseuses or nail technicians and ask them to join our fundraising efforts
* Invite ALL your girlfriends! Please feel free to forward on this invitation
Women - from all ages and backgrounds: students, housewives, working women, mums and grandmas - can make a difference if we focus not on what we don't have, but what we do, and offer that generously to others. Let's celebrate the beauty of womanhood!
If you'd like to volunteer your help on the day, please let me know. I'd also love to hear from you with suggestions, ideas, or donations.
E-mail: email@example.com or call: 0433 449 527
Can't wait to get pampered with you!
Love Tina xxx