Saturday, February 12, 2011

Time. Selling Polaroid!


Hello lovely readers, so I've been getting comments from readers on old posts because apparently I'm not blogging enough. Can I just say.. I am soooooooo flattered!! I've never dreamed of starting a blog and getting followers asking me to blog more. Thank you so much.

I have been very slack. Reason being, I went on a cruise for one week (and missed BF's concert), then I came back for a week, washed clothes, dried them.. hopped on a plane to Malaysia for a wedding (where I'm currently at) ! So I've been very busy, with the cyclones, floods and CNY celebrations.

I still have Christmas photos I have to upload!

P.S I got business cards! :D and I cant seem to upload my pictures on any of the computers here :/ so just wait patiently? 

P.S.S I've been tumblring a lot more than I've been blogging I admit. and I've put an ad on there to sell my Polaroid, for real. and I thought it wouldn't be fair if I didn't extend it here. So far the highest offer have been $89, if you want any details or have any questions do not hesitate to ask. I'll try my best to answer them :)





No comments:

Post a Comment